Panda Game Manufacturing is a world-renowned tabletop game manufacturer. With a focus on industry-leading component quality and service, we have produced thousands of tabletop games for clients around the world. Our passion is to produce (and play) the best quality games in the business!
At Panda, we care about the games we make and value the unique perspective each person brings to the table. We believe we are stronger when we incorporate a diverse set of voices from people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities, sexual orientations, and abilities. Applicants from communities underrepresented in the tabletop games industry are encouraged to apply.
To be notified about future job openings, you can sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media.
Benefits of working at Panda
- Work in the industry you love: If you are a tabletop gamer, you will appreciate the excitement, friendliness, and innovation of our industry
- Remote Work: Flexible working hours and the ability to work from virtually anywhere
- Maternity and Paternity paid time off
- Games Allowance: We provide you with a budget for game purchases. This can be used for any tabletop game, not just games made by Panda
- Productivity Allowance: We provide you a budget for a new computer or mobile device purchases, home office upgrades, or even co-working space memberships
- Travel Bonus: We provide you a bonus for every day you spend traveling for business
- Health and Wellness Allowance: We provide you a budget for personal health and wellness, such as sporting equipment, yoga classes, massages, gym memberships, mental health care, and more
- Investment Allowance: We encourage our employees to save money for retirement, and we provide a yearly budget for retirement savings
- Individual and Team-based cash bonuses
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits for US and Canadian Employees
- Flexible Vacation Benefits: 20 vacation days + National holidays off
Ben Rosset, Panda’s Director of Training & HR, at [email protected]