Panda Game Manufacturing is a world renowned tabletop game manufacturer. With a focus on industry-leading component quality and service, we have produced thousands of tabletop games for clients around the world. Although Panda is a global and diverse team, our common bond is our passion to produce (and play) the best quality games in the business!
Benefits of working at Panda
- Work in the Industry you Love: If you are a tabletop gamer, you will appreciate the excitement, friendliness and innovation of our industry
- Remote Work: Flexible working hours and the ability to work from virtually anywhere
- Open and Flat Management Structure: Panda is a family business with a welcoming and supportive culture
- Games Allowance: We provide an allowance for game purchases. This can be used for any tabletop game, not just games made by Panda
- Productivity Allowance: We provide a budget for new computer or mobile device purchases, home office upgrades, or even co-working space memberships
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits for US and Canadian Employees
- Flexible Vacation Benefits: 20 vacation days + National holidays off.
- Individual Performance-based bonuses
- Team-based bonuses
View our current job openings at https://pandagm.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Ben Rosset, Panda’s Director of Training & HR, at [email protected]
Keep in touch
Follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter below to learn when we post new jobs.